The Back Revolution® System provides a safe, simple and effective method of back conditioning that can be used without medical supervision, at home, at work, or in the gym.
This state-of-the-art system comprises:
The Back Revolution®, a forward flexed inversion unit that decompresses the spine, encouraging normal movement while helping to reduce and prevent pain.
Effective in enhancing strength, mobility, trunk and core stability, nerve mobility and spinal function.
Regular use of the Back Revolution® can:
* Improve the operation of spinal joints.
* Minimize wear and tear of the inter vertebral discs.
* Improve muscle strength.
* Improve muscle control.
* Ensure correct patterning of movement, which allows muscles to work together.
* Reduce nerve impingement or nerve tension.
* Improve normal joint mechanics by working the muscles of the trunk in a natural, functional way.
* Prevent postural abnormalities and improve symmetry of the spine.
* Offer relief from the ageing forces of gravity to muscles and joints.
* Reduce muscle spasms.
* Optimize flexibility.
* Reduce muscle tension and pain.
* Reduce blood pressure and heart rate.
* Increase local blood flow.
* Increase thoracic gas volume peak flow and forced vital capacity.
* Influence lymph flow.
* Improve gait and range of motion.
* Reduce stiffness and fatigue.
* Reduce post traumatic headache.
The Back Revolution® has been available since 1990, when fitness expert Bill Kaiser introduced the Back Revolution®. It has proven highly effective in increasing levels of back fitness, and are now part of the training program for international athletes and professional sports people.
As well as being a key part of an individuals Workout , the Back Revolution® is a great piece of equipment for group training classes such as spinning or circuit training.
Click here to see how to use the Back Revolution®
Go To - Home Back Revolution System®
Go To - Pro Back Revolution System®